Read indie game reviews here!

Read indie game reviews here!

Sunday 28 June 2015

Why I haven't been posting.

Hello everyone.  This isn't a game review and a short post.

Now usually I post game reviews daily. But a lot has come up in my life and has made me very very busy. So instead of posting daily, I will only have time to do 3-4 game reviews every Friday. I am also going to be charging $5 for every app review I do and 50c for every pc game. No I am not greedy and want the money to buy everything my heart desires. My website will be expiring soon and the domain name will be claimed by someone else in less then a month. I have been doing everything I can to scrape together a few dollars to support my beloved website with ads and gigs on fiverr. I will still be reviewing the games already requested with no charge. But future games will have to pay.

I am very sorry about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment