Read indie game reviews here!

Read indie game reviews here!

Sunday 21 June 2015

OutRace Racing -> 3d race game about drifting and love. An indie game review.


Hi guys, today I will be reviewing a racing game called OutRace Racing -> 3d race game about drifting and love by GeniusInteractive.

Outrace is a racing game with a crazy story line which I am not going to say here. In the game you can beat your score in time trials or do missions in the story 

The game status is complete and playable.


Graphics:

The graphics are quite nice if you are into the 90s artwork. The background isn't to great though.

Sounds:

I loved the sounds of the drifting, driving and crashing. Amazing!

Music: 

Has fast, action packed arcade music that really fits in with the game.

Gameplay:

I liked the driving but the drifting does weird things for me, like when I press the right mouse button and release, it sometimes freezes and the car won't stop drifting. What I would like to see in it is some custom races, where you choose the track and the competitors, online play would also be spectacular.

What I enjoyed:

The driving is swell and all, but my favourite part is crashing the car and it goes flying. The first time I saw that I almost cried laughing.

What I didn't enjoy:

Mostly the bad drifting and the background. The story doesn't quite fit in with the game but everything else is awesome!

Rating:
4.7/5

Like racing games? Then try this one out. The reason it is missing the 0.3 rating for me is because I didn't like the background image, the drifting needs improving and the story doesn't fit in for me.

Try it out!

That was my honest opinion on the game, but don't take my word for it, try it out yourself!








No comments:

Post a Comment