Read indie game reviews here!

Read indie game reviews here!

Sunday 21 June 2015

Sector Six 0.1.5 by Zuurix. An indie game review!




Hello everyone. It's time for me to start reviewing games! Today I will be reviewing Zuurix's game called Sector Six.

Sector Six is elegant and innovative shooter/RPG hybrid. Build your own spaceship from procedurally generated parts and battle machines to save your universe from destruction!

The game is still in development but it is playable!

Graphics:

The artwork is simple, but it works. I like the particles of the ships when they are destroyed.


Sound:

The sounds really match the game although I feel that they should be louder or the music volume a bit lower

Music:

Futuristic music that really gives the game that sci-fi feel. Brilliant!

Gameplay:

I really liked customizing my ship with all the parts and shooting down all the enemies. I also liked how there is a story to the game and challenging levels. (A bit too challenging.)

What I enjoyed:

Advanced gameplay and collecting upgrades for my ship.


What I didn't enjoy:

To be honest, there was nothing I disliked to much, the only things I'd add is an ability to counter attacks to make the gameplay more easier. I didn't like shooting with the mouse either as I would prefer the keyboard

Rating:
4.9/5

If you are looking for a fun, action packed, RPG shooter, then this is the game for you. The reason it is missing that 0.1 rating for me as it the difficulty is quite hard. But that is just my opinion.

Try it out!

If you want to try the game out yourself, just click here!


2 comments:

  1. Haha, some people say it's too hard, some say it's too easy.
    Thanks for review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I really enjoyed playing it.

      Delete