Read indie game reviews here!

Read indie game reviews here!

Saturday 20 June 2015

Welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone, I'm TheIndieShark and thanks for checking my blog out! Here I post reviews on indie games. If you have an game that you want reviewed, please do not hesitate to email me at seanmedwards6.7@gmail.com


A little bit about me (Skip down if you don't care, I won't mind)

So as you probably guessed, me real name isn't TheIndieShark, it's Seán Edwards and I am a young game developer and have now taken up blogging as a hobby. I know what you're thinking, "Oh god, this is another 7 year old on the internet who won't spell anything properly and post lot's of noob crap." But if you stick around to my daily posts, I might be able to change your opinion on young people online. I won't reveal my real age, but I will just tell you, I have double digits in my age, (no I am not 10.) 

So like I said, I am a game developer. My artwork isn't the best, but I am improving. Most of my games were online, but thanks to some problem on a hosting server, that's all gone now and I have haven't really bothered to upload them again. I do plan on making an action fighter game soon, I'm just trying to improve my art first as I plan on selling it.

I started out making games with a tool called Game Editor (You can find it here http://game-editor.com/Main_Page )


So that's enough about me

You know what? I really didn't plan on writing that much about myself. Anyways...

I hope you enjoy my blog when I start collecting some games to review about. (I'd say I'll get some in a few days.)

Have a nice day.



No comments:

Post a Comment